Survival Roundup 6/13June 17, 2013 by Melanie Swick | Be the first to comment »
This month’s “Survival Roundup” includes a plethora of topics, ranging from economics, sustainability, hygiene, and even security because survival is dependent on a practical knowledge of a wide range of skills.
The people running the blogs/websites listed below work hard to bring you the information you need to survive and thrive, both in good times and bad, so if you like what you see, be sure to help them spread the word—share their posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even consider linking to their articles from your own website. Remember, we’re all in this together, and the more people we can educate, the more people we can prepare for survival situations.
- Learn A Post-Collapse Trade Before It’s Too Late
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Get a Goat
- Prepper Parenting: How to Instill Survival Instincts in Your Children
- Only 5 Percent Of People Wash Their Hands Correctly
- Water – The Survival Basic
- How To Treat Heat Disorders
- Six Quick and Easy Tips To Optimize Your Time For Prepping
- Are You Committing These Security Blunders?
- Food Waste In America – Would You Eat This?
- Solarize Your Backpack and Power All Your Gizmos
- How to Use Your Bathtub for Emergency Water Storage
- Straw bale Gardening