This is the second article in an ongoing series sharing information from other great survival sites I’ve found around the web.
Starting this series has given me new hope for our ability to not only survive but also thrive through any survival situation, natural disaster, and even economic collapse, because I’ve learned that there are a lot more people out there with the necessary skills than I initially thought.
This month’s “Survival Roundup” lists articles from some websites you’re probably familiar with, as well as several new, up and coming websites. If you like what you see, be sure to add them to your bookmarks and help share their content. The more useful information we all can share, the more people we can help prepare.
- A Guide to the Most Poisonous Plants in North America
- So You Didn’t Marry a Survivalist
- Top 10 Anti Inflammatory Herbs
- 29 Reasons to Use Coffee Filters for Survival
- The Importance of Checklists
- How to Detect Surveillance and Counter
- 101 Uses of Paracord
- Opening a Can of Food Without a Can Opener
- 9 Rules for Suburban Preppers
- 6 Clues Your Ankle is Broken, Not Sprained
- 30 Uses For Salt
- Top 11 Things to Know About Your Home Before Crisis Strikes
But this month’s collection of resources just wouldn’t be complete without this brilliant advice from self-defense guru, Joe Biden: