Survival Roundup 1/13January 5, 2013 by Melanie Swick | 3 Comments
It’s nearly 4am and I’m losing yet another battle with my life-long nemesis, insomnia. Considering that one of my most important goals is sharing my survival/prep knowledge with as many people as possible, I figure now is a perfect time to publish my first “Survival Roundup” post, with links to great info that I’ve found on other blogs. I may know a hell of lot about survival but so do a quite a few other people, and I’d like to introduce you to some of them while helping all of you become more self-sufficient.
That being said, let’s get started.
- Taking Care of a Pregnancy in Hard Times
- 42 Flowers You Can Eat
- The 1-10-1 Rule of Cold Water Survival
- 10 Simple Plants for Your Medicinal Prepper Garden
- Excellent Rain Harvesting Diagram/How To
- What to Do With Your Christmas Tree After Christmas
- Ever Tried Growing Vegetables Indoors?
- Oil Pulling: An Ancient Technique For SHTF Dental Care
- How to Choose the Ideal Survival Knife
- New Poisonous Spider Can Thrive in the Northwest
And of course, I just had to share these great shooting tips from Matt Steele. If nothing else, you’ll get plenty of attention during your next trip to the range.